- Prague, CZ
In this role, the Head of BDR will monitor and tune global BDR processes to better align with Ydistri growing revenue targets, streamline operations and bring new business opportunities. This role functions in alignment with Marketing, Sales Director, and Sales department.The opportunity for the Head of BDR is to take the global BDR program to the next level, and beyond. Ydistri seeks a leader who will both operate the business strategy to deliver strong outcomes, and also create new opportunities to break into the market across the US market and west of the EU. The best candidate will be someone who has experience with leading an international BDR team for at least 5 years and has strong leadership skills.
- Monitor, enhance and continually improve Ydistri prospecting process around a set of lead qualification and revenue KPIs.
- Create and maintain a strong sales culture within the BDR team focused on performance and creating a positive merchant experience.
- Conduct 1:1 coaching to continuously improve sales capability and develop a growth mindset of the BDR leadership and individual contributor team.
- Drive prospecting discipline, including performance & pipeline reporting through team meetings, 1:1, and performance management process.
- Constantly attract and retain talent by focusing on personal career development. BDRs at Ydistri become our next sales reps.
- Develop and execute regional sales strategies by working closely with other business leaders.
- Work with other internal teams such as Marketing, Sales, Customer experience, and others.
- Study business development and prospecting best practices and tools, staying abreast of technological and labor developments while building a forward-looking plan to succeed through change.
- Develop and present executive-level vision and operating plans in support of BDR and their associated top-of-funnel future capabilities’ growth.
- Work closely with Sales Director, Commercial Chief officer, and global teams to share and implement best practices.
- Experience leading a Business Development or prospecting team minimum of 5 years and at least 3 years of BDR role experience.
- Proven track record in building successful sales teams, ability to coach and inspire others.
- Experience working in an enterprise environment (B2B), SaaS industry experience preferred.
- An operational mindset & strong analytical skills. Experience using CRM and data analytics tools.
- Ability and desire to travel globally as appropriate.
- Fluent in the English language (the German language is a big advantage)
What can we offer?
- We are not corporate. We take pride in having a friendly and supportive environment, where you matter and your voice is heard. We are open-minded, proactive, thinking outside of the box, and providing proactive feedback regularly.
- We are open to both types of collaboration: freelancing or employment
- 25 days of holiday, sick days, fully paid Multisport, fully paid language lessons
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile phone and laptop
- We have a very nice work environment in Dock In Prague (dog-friendly office, unlimited amount of great coffee and tea, daily fresh fruit, and more)
Are you interested?
We support sustainability and end-customer experience in-store shopping by turning obsolete and excessive inventory into well-selling items. If you want to define the future standards in retail, join our team.