- Full time
- Prague HQ, CZ
YDISTRI is growing unstoppably and is increasingly attracting the attention of customers beyond the borders of the Czech Republic and Europe. In Software as a Service (SaaS), we provide overstocking solutions in retail chains. Our many years of experience in Supply Chain Management have helped us find a way to break down the experienced limits for inventory management. We have developed an algorithm with which we can "turn" excess stocks into fast-moving goods. How? We cleverly move stock between stores from places with less demand to where it is needed. We call it redistribution.
We don't just provide software to our customers, we always try to use our experience and find the right redistribution solution for everyone. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced Solution Delivery Consultant to join the team, who can handle several diverse and complex activities towards the customer (as well as our team) and can quickly and clearly understand the needs of our customers and propose the best solutions using our application. It is crucial to be able to explain "why" the proposed solution and setup is effective and what it will bring to the customer about existing processes. For us, Solution Delivery & Development means understanding the business and customer requirements not only from a process point of view but also from a data point of view. A critical ability to analyze these business rules and propose solutions. We are looking for someone who is "customer-oriented", speaks English or German at a high level, is communicative, and can formulate his thoughts and ideas.
As part of this position, you will:
- You will become an expert on our redistribution Ydistri platform and take responsibility for the redistribution strategy for our customers.
- Analyze the customer's environment in terms of process readiness for redistribution and continuously propose steps for improvement.
- Search with the customer for the correct parameters and business rules for managing existing stocks and working capital based on knowledge of the environment and customer expectations.
- Proactively evaluate and develop redistribution proposals before final processing – does the output make sense, do we have the right data, and are all requirements and operational constraints considered?
- Contribute ideas for the development and improvement of the application in cooperation with our product and development team. Analyze data in collaboration with data analysts
- We are connecting customer data and our system, including portfolio selection and setting redistribution parameters for the most efficient use of our service.
- Interpretation of the data we receive from the customer in the application and the design of new approaches and views leading to the desired results.
- Presentation of redistribution results and define their influence and added value for our client's business.
What we need you to be able to:
- Problem-solving skills and analytical thinking. Simply put, the ability to identify and analyze problems. Ability to design appropriate solutions and strategies concerning the customer's capabilities and goals.
- Customer Focus: Ability to build strong relationships with customers and understand their needs to ensure their success.
- Communication and Presentation: Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to clearly and convincingly explain the benefits of our solutions and how these solutions can improve the customer's processes.
- Excellent knowledge of English or German (C1 high level of written and spoken communication)
- Willingness to travel for customers.
- University education (with a focus on logistics and supply chain, economics, or IT)
- At least 3-5 years of experience in an analytical or consulting position, preferably in the Supply chain. Experience and orientation in the field of ERP or replenishment systems is a strong advantage.
- SQL is moderately advanced level or basic level with a willingness to develop further
- Organization, systematicity, independence. Asking questions and being able to come up with a different proposed solution is welcome
Our Tech Stack:
- Back-end: .NET Core
- Database: Azure SQL (MS GOLD PARTNER),
- Front-end: Typescript, ReactJS (version 18.2) with Function Components and Hooks API
- Mathematics: R
- Integration scripts: PHP
- Synapse Analytics
Are you interested?
We support sustainability and end-customer experience in-store shopping by turning obsolete and excessive inventory into well-selling items. If you want to define the future standards in retail, join our team.